Monday, April 15, 2013

Elder Celebrates a Birthday!





Good morning Elder and Happy Birthday or Maligayang Bati as we say it in Tagalog! 
We even had out traditional waffles and raspberry jam. Sorry, no ice cream this morning!
 Of course we needed a sign...
and Haidi even went to the internet and found a picture!!!
I don't think we lined up like this initially but once we thought of it, it was more fun!
Haidi wasn't too impressed!, Baileys, DuPaixs, and Farnsworths!
 In the Philippines, it is tradition to treat your friends to lunch on your birthday 
so Elder DuPaix bought pizza (stuffed potato skins for me), and we had to have 
root beer floats to go with that! I made a GF Aunt Betty's Chocolate cake for Roger 
as I didn't want to miss out on dessert!
Elder and Sis. Bailey gave him this great book filled with pictures from the Philippines!
We need to get busy and have the couple sign it!
Happy Birthday, Roger!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment